Driving efficiency, CX & Customer Engagement – A keynote about chatbots
Julia Lehmann is going to hold a keynote presentation at CEE 2019 GCCM (Central Eastern Europe 2019 Global Carrier Community Meeting) on 15th May at 10:30 at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Berlin. The founder of OnFore is going to speak about driving efficiency, customer experience and customer engagement. Special attention will be paid to the process automation and the role of AI and chatbots in customer service.
The event which takes place for the 6th time, is organized by Carrier Community, a telecom club which started in 2008 and has gained around 7500 members since then. The exclusive global carrier wholesale club which is situated in Berlin, is offering online services and organizing around 17 yearly telecom events worldwide.
REASONS TO ATTEND CEE 2019 GCCM – BERLIN:
- An exclusive telco service provider and telco exo-partners event.
- Meet more than 400+ members representing 200+ regional and international telecom operators and eco-partners.
- Network in a private, relaxed and exclusive environment.
- Full day business networking sessions and interesting executive panel sessions to attend.
- Meet the founder of OnFore, Julia Lehmann on 14th and 15th May!